Friday, October 24, 2008

Life is Good



Birds flying high
You know how I feel
Sun in the sky
You know how I feel
Reeds driftin' on by
You know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good


I've been stressing out a lot lately. More so than I have in a while. However, I woke up this morning and, despite all the craziness and hustle of things, I was happy. Genuinely happy. It's ironic because today is the day I had the most to stress about considering I didn't know I had a midterm today until half an hour before I was supposed to leave (keep in mind I haven't done any of the reading for this class and the lectures teach me nothing). With that weighing over my head and uncompleted work (both school and my part-time job) I was still happy. Maybe I'm crazy, but I have no worries. Seriously..hakuna matata! It makes life so much better.

No comments: