Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Crackberry

I couldn't resist. I bought a Blackberry Curve (her name is Scarlett). I freaking love this thing. I thought it would be appropriate for me to enter this blog WITH my Blackberry since that's what this post is about. I just hope I have a better relationship with her than with my past phones (my last one got run over...and still worked).
The other day Mai Anh and I watched Vicky Christina Barcelona. It is a REALLY good film. I dare to say one of Woody Allen's best. It really makes you think about what you want in life, your priorities and how social norms affect our goals. As Jack said inThe Departed...I fon't want to be aproduct of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me. If nothing else, Vicky Christina Barcelona makes me want to travel to Europe.and just live in the moment. Oh what I would give in order to live as a nomad..

No comments: